Friday 14 April 2017

A reason to celebrate 🍸

Youngest daughter had her second son this morning. At home delivered by his dad! Have been for a cuddle and he is very laid back probably due to the relaxed birth. So pleased all is well.
It always seems to work out as one in and one out. Auntie Elsie died in January ,we now have our new grandson. She knew about this baby and was happy to know. Sadly she didn't get to meet him.
New babies bring such joy and a sense of hope in this awful world. My bigger grandson gave me a lovely hug when I told him I love him. I do not want him to feel left out when there is so much attention on his new brother.
It does not seem so long ago that I was having the babies, the time has gone so fast. I can remember trying to imagine a time like this when my babies would be grown up and it seemed so far away then. All of a sudden I am a grandmother!
I am very fortunate to have my girls living close despite the fact I moved to another country. It is a sad time for my eldest as she cannot have babies. Whilst she has accepted the fact it is still painful. It was lovely she was with her sister when the baby came.
I hope I will be around to see my great grandchildren.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the birth went successfully. Enjoy your time with the little ones - they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete